7/83 Morris Street, Summer Hill
Rare Townhouse In Boutique Complex, Walk to the Village
With gardens and entertaining spaces to extend your living enjoyment, this three bedroom town house offers many conveniences not offered in many houses within in the Inner West. With two secure car spaces, two full bathrooms and guest powder room. Perfect for low-maintenance modern living, this desirable townhouse features a spacious two-level layout, with stylish interiors opening out to a private garden entertaining area. The property also boasts a supremely quiet position, within a brief stroll of Summer Hill Public School and train Station and an excellent assortment of village shops and cafes.
Access property via Moonbie Street.
- Timber styled floor boards, neutral colour palette
- Two separate living areas and large entertainer's courtyard
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Spacious main bedroom with ensuite and work area
- Additional bedrooms with built in robes and balconies
- Renovated bathrooms with sleek finishes
- Ample storage throughout the property
- Two allocated basement car spaces
- Front sun-drenched patio capturing afternoon sun
Apartment size: 204sqm approx. including parking
Council rates: $353 per quarter, approx.
Water rates: $317 per quarter, approx.
Strata levies: $1374 per quarter, approx.
- Car Parking - Basement
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Garage spaces: 2