3/57-59 Orpington Street, Ashfield
Renovated Stylish Interiors, Quiet Lifestyle Address
A peaceful elevated ground floor position in a boutique block provides an exceptional welcome to this stylish light-filled apartment. Refreshed and updated interiors shine, with its over-sized floorplan promising an instantly comfortable way of life. Windows on two sides and two large balconies ensure a seamless connection with the outdoors and create bright, airy spaces with excellent cross ventilation. New flooring and a stylish new kitchen are highlights as is the substantial bedrooms, both with built-in-robes. It promises an enviable park-side lifestyle being metres to Ashfield Park and steps to bus services, both Summer Hill and Ashfield's stations, Summer Hill village and Ashfield Mall. It rests in the Ashfield Public School, Burwood Girls High School and Ashfield Boys High School catchments.
- Solid boutique full brick block, easily accessible setting
- Contemporary flooring and new carpets, high ceilings
- Generous free flowing living and dining, alfresco balcony
- New spacious chef's kitchen with windows on two sides
- Two generous bedrooms both with built-in-robes
- 2nd bedroom opens to the 2nd balcony, internal laundry
- Updated bathroom with a separate shower & tub, one car space on title
Total size: 108 sqm approx.
Council rates: $353 per quarter, approx.
Water rates: $180 per quarter, approx.
Strata Rates: $1,166 per quarter, approx.
- Open Car Spaces: 1