28/76 Orpington Street, Ashfield
Light Filled Apartment In A Superb Locale
Perfectly positioned in a well located street, this well-appointed 2 bedroom apartment in a tightly held block offers unmatched comfortability with walk everywhere convenience. Filled with light & a neutral colour scheme with scope to personalise & add future value, its appeal to homebuyers & or investors alike is second to none. Featuring built in robes in master, a lock up garage & a peaceful balcony, its location provides access to a host of Ashfield's best restaurants, cafes, transport options & parks.
- Two well sized, sun shrouded bedrooms
- Updated kitchen with electric cooking, ample cupboard storage
- Large, combined living & dining area leading out onto a spacious balcony
- Original bathroom with vanity, separate bath & shower
- Internal laundry facilities with space for own washing machine
- Allocated lock up garage.
Land size: 104.1 square metres, approximately, inclusive of lock-up garage
Council rates: $338 per quarter, approximately
Water rates: $163 per quarter, approximately
Strata levies: $1,130 per quarter, approximately
- Garage spaces: 1