2/63 Queen Street, Ashfield
Charming Lifestyle Haven Walk to the Rail and Village
With a ground floor, northern position in the elegant, boutique Art Deco 'Evelyn', this apartment presents like a semi without the maintenance. The beautifully presented classic is full of light and old world charm capturing the sunshine from a north aspect. The floorplan provides plenty of space with is large living room, separate dining that adjoins the kitchen, home office/nursery and substantial master retreat. It enjoys easy access to the complexes' carefully maintained gardens and delightful alfresco terrace. Situated on the corner of Queen and New Street, cul-de-sac parking is available. A fantastic opportunity to enjoy a relaxed inner west lifestyle, the block is placed to be within walking distance of the bus, Ashfield Mall and Station, Summer Hill Village and Ashfield Public School, Trinity Grammar School.
- One of only four, hardwood timber floorboards
- Picture rails, generous and separate living room
- Modern gas kitchen fitted with stainless appliances
- Dining room adjoins the kitchen, door to the garden
- Large master retreat, both bedrooms with built-ins
- North facing delightful sunroom or home office space
- Original Bathroom with a bathtub and shower over bath
- Shared laundry with one other property owner, own appliances
- Terrazzo floors in common area, original steel work and stained glass
- Park outside in New Street, quiet cul-de-sac setting
- Superbly maintained block, common alfresco garden and terrace
Apartment size: 74.15sqm approx.
Council rates: $353 per quarter, approx.
Water rates: $180 per quarter, approx.
Strata levies: $1405 per quarter, approx.