52 Ivy Street, Darlington
Coveted Setting, Opportunity to Add Value
Properties in this peaceful yet extremely well-connected pocket are always in demand. Part of a row of terrace houses, it spills over dual levels, with a traditional floor plan plus a deep rear courtyard that provides space for entertaining or with its rear lane access room for tandem parking for two cars. The home's streamlined interiors, fresh finishes and optional office/3rd bed make it instantly ready to enjoy with nothing needing to be spent but offering huge scope for further renovation (STCA). A fabulous Inner West lifestyle is on offer surrounded by laneway cafes and steps to the village hub, rail, bus, Sydney University and Broadway shopping.
- Peaceful street setting, turn of the century terrace
- High ceilings, full brick build, opportunity to improve
- Spacious central living, near new stone kitchen
- Gas cooktop, kitchen with combined dining area
- Stylish bathroom with tub plus internal laundry
- Generous home office or optional 3rd bedroom
- Large level garden, or tandem parking, rear lane.
- Two upper-level bedroom suites
- Master opens out to the traditional front balcony
Council Rates: $1423.00 per annum, approximately
Water Rates: $653.00 per annum, approximately
Land size: 107.5 square metres, approximately
- Garage spaces: 2