6 Bartlett Street, Summer Hill
Architecturally Transformed Bungalow In A Quiet Village Location
Displaying a superb architecturally designed transformation with an ultra-modern look and feel, this gorgeous period residence has been completely renewed and extended to provide a spacious, light filled two-storey home. Behind its charming double brick façade lies a unique property that embraces easy-care living and indoor/outdoor entertaining, with an intelligent design that enhances airflow and natural light throughout. Turnkey, this ultra private home is perfectly positioned in the heart of Summer Hill, being only footsteps from the vibrant village lifestyle, Summer Hill Public & Trinity Grammar.
- High quality inclusions and engineered timber flooring throughout
- A generous open plan layout with high ceilings and crisp modern décor
- Seamless indoor/outdoor flow with a blue stone tiled dining patio and lush garden
- Ultra-modern kitchen, featuring SMEG appliances, Italian calacutta marble on benchtops running through the property and kitchen splashback with custom cabinetry
- Four generous sized bedrooms, upper-level rooms feature ensuites & walk in robe off master
- Designer guest bathroom, plus large internal laundry with storage aplenty
- Activated carbon filter dust air-conditioning, excellent security, original period features remaining
- Alluring sun-drenched living area with illuminating skylights
- Walking distance to quality schools, transport and Summer Hill Village
Land Size: 376sqm approx.
Council rates: $568.00 per quarter, approx.
Water rates: $378.00 per quarter, approx
- Open Car Spaces: 4