47 Morris Street, Summer Hill
Timeless Classic, Period Beauty In A Desirable Village-Side Setting
Brimming with charm and Federation appeal, this delightful home rests in a quiet street with a welcoming first impression and renovated appeal. The full brick home is cocooned in greenery, displaying a generous light-filled single level floorplan with timber floorboards and high ceilings. The family friendly layout features three bedrooms in a cluster, a spacious living room with a fireplace and a very stylish eat-in kitchen crafted with quality features as a family or entertaining hub. At its rear is a peaceful and private alfresco terrace. Promising a wonderful way of life, the home sits within easy walking distance of the village including IGA, the station, bus services, Summer Hill Public School and Trinity Grammar.
- Traditional entry hallway, high ceilings, timber floorboards,
- Central lounge room with a fireplace, large eat-in kitchen
- Renovated stone topped gas kitchen, chic brass finishes
- Quality appliances, large modern bathroom with a bathtub
- Three spacious bedrooms with robes, two with a fireplace
- Master boasts his and hers robes, bespoke tiled fireplace
- Ample storage, drop down ladder leads to attic storage, external laundry
- Easy to access rear garden courtyard, private and lovely for entertaining
- Perfect as is, explore the potential to renovate or add a second level (STCA)
Land size: 190sqm approx.
Council rates: $444 per quarter, approx.
Water rates: $310 per quarter, approx.