23 Grosvenor Crescent, Summer Hill
Contemporary Family Home in the Heart of Summer Hill
This recently renovated residence combines classic period features with contemporary open plan living. Displaying bespoke fittings throughout and set on a generous parcel of land, this outstanding property also offers a convenient location, just a moment's stroll from popular cafes, village shops, Summer Hill station and set within the Summer Hill Public School catchment. Turn key ready and a must to inspect for those looking for size and space in a convenient inner-west location.
- Four generous bedrooms with soaring ceilings, one with fireplace
- Separate study or potential child's bedroom
- Stylish designer kitchen with 5 burner gas cook top & ample storage
- Sought after large North facing garden with entertainer's terrace
- Two designer bathrooms, large internal laundry.
- Oak coloured floors throughout, many original features in place
- Off street parking for two cars, one carport.
- Summer Hill Public School Catchment. Walk to all that Summer Hill offers
Land size: 391sqm approx.
Council rates: $2532 per annum, approx.
Water rates: $1516 per annum, approx.
- Open Car Spaces: 2