95 Smith Street, Summer Hill
Versatile Retail & Residential Package with a Big Future
On offer is an exceptionally rare opportunity to secure a supremely versatile commercial/residential property package and capitalise on its numerous creative possibilities. Occupying a premium position right in the heart of Summer Hill, this former electronics business and upstairs apartment (with separate rear access) is now on the market for the first time in several decades and is ready for an upgrade or complete redesign to truly make the most of its space, layout and location. There is scope to renovate the commercial area and upstairs residence, or create an exciting two-level commercial/retail space, or something else – subject to approval.
- A rare offering, part of a boutique row of only four premises
- Street front commercial/retail space with Smith Street frontage
- North-facing yard/outdoor area with rear pedestrian access
- Original kitchen and bathroom facilities on the lower level
- Upstairs 3 or 4-bed apartment in need of a modern upgrade
- Potential for two-level retail shop, restaurant or cafe (STCA)
- Surrounded by popular bars, cafes, restaurants and shops
- Short stroll to the train station, light rail and bus connections
Council rates: $687 per quarter, approx.
Water: $155 per quarter, approx.