272 Old Canterbury Road, Summer Hill
A Grand Family Residence of Luxury and Grace
A masterpiece of architectural design that sits harmoniously within a welcoming historical context, this breathtaking home seamlessly fuses ultra contemporary style with period charm to create a sanctuary of rare refinement and grace. With a seamless indoor/outdoor flow that opens the home to a stunning landscaped garden, the beautiful interiors are bathed in natural light and offer an overwhelming sense of privacy and quality. Surprisingly peaceful, this stunning home enjoys a prime corner setting just minutes to Summer Hill station, the light rail, schools and shopping conveniences.
- Architecturally designed by Pearson Architecture
- Immaculately presented with an unerring attention to detail, ducted A/C
- Offering a selection of indoor and outdoor entertaining spaces
- Generous double bedrooms, main is complete with an ensuite
- Formal living area is a potential 4th bedroom should need arise
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel/timber blackbutt benches, Miele appliances and Sub Zero integrated fridge
- Stunning garden with large entertaining deck, secluded studio with A/C
- High ornate ceilings, marble fireplaces, polished timber floors
- Automated windows and blinds in lounge area, VELUX skylights
- Intergrated BOSE surround sound system and OLED Samsung TV
- Parking options available on Henson Street
- 400m walk to Summer Hill Public School and Trinity Grammar
Auction: On-site Saturday 8 July at 2:00pm
Land Size: 455.3 sqm, approx.
Water rates: $177 per quarter, approx.
Council rates: $723 per quarter, approx.