2/40a Carlton Crescent, Summer Hill
SOLD - Heart of Summer Hill - Turn-Key Ready , 4 beds, 2 Baths, - Walk to everything, Leave the car at home. I
You will not find better value in the inner-west market! Ideal for young families and investors. Walk to everything Summer Hill has to offer! House-like ambiance, set down a private pathway, well back from the street offering a modern, light filled abode. Three good sized bedrooms, renovated bathroom, with free standing bath located on the lower level, whilst the main king size bedroom, wall of robes and ensuite complete the sleeping arrangements for level one. An additional break-out room or home office is also located on the upper-level. Downstairs an open plan living and kitchen with stone bench tops and island bench leads to a timber deck and entertaining space. For those who are looking at a low maintenance lifestyle with all the modern conveniences, this is a must to inspect. Walk to all that vibrant Summer Hill Village, Summer Hill Public School Catchment, train station, parks, and light rail all readily accessible.
- Contemporary and recently renovated throughout
- Great for immediate investment - estimated rental $1,300 per week
- Timber flooring, air conditioning, sleek finishes
- Four good sized bedrooms, main with extensive robes and ensuite
- Separate home office or break out room on level one
- Open plan living room, built in cabinetry, very quiet
- Gourmet kitchen, with island bench and ample storage
- Main bathroom with bath, modern finishes
- Front and rear courtyards, set well back from the street
- Battle-axe block, discrete entry from Carlton Crescent
- Street permit parking available, 150m walk to the village
- Summer Hill Public School catchment zone, walk to train station.
Land size: 192sqm approx.
Council rates: $495 per quarter, approx.
Water rates: $216 per quarter, approx.
No strata fees - shared strata insurance with adjoining neighbor
Potential Rental return $1,300 pw