Summer Hill NSW 2130
Undeniable Character and Appeal in a Premier Setting
Beyond the charming façade, this unique home has been cleverly transformed with an out-of-the-box way of thinking and focus on lifestyle demands. Walls of glass at the rear stream in the natural light and provide a seamless connection between inside and the generous private entertainer's deck. The kitchen purveys a country cottage charm, the bathroom delights with its clawfoot bath and the upper level loft space has been masterfully converted into a delightful office area with two opening windows, a/c, a designer wallpaper feature and an abundance of storage. No direct northern neighbour allows an abundance of natural light to stream through the home from morning until night. Energy efficient, with solar panels and EV charger outlet compatibility. This delightful home includes a lock up garage and a coveted peaceful village-side address, an easy stroll to the village's popular local shops and dining, the station, bus services and Summer Hill Public School.
- Quiet street setting, front garden and a covered porch
- Engineered flooring, central living with an original fireplace
- Country style kitchen with farmhouse sink, gas cooktop
- Adjoining large dining, wall of glass at the rear, louvres
- Substantial and private rear decks, reverse cycle a/c
- Naturally light and bright throughout the property
- Solar Panels located on Roof - EV charger outlet
- Spacious master, second bedroom with custom robes
- Bathroom with a clawfoot bath, unique loft home office
- Abundance of storage spaces, single lock up garage
Land size: 208.7sqm approx.
Council rates: $417 per quarter, approx.
Water rates: $295 per quarter, approx.
- Open Car Spaces: 1