4 Fleet Street, Summer Hill
Sold Prior to Auction
Priced to sell and set in a quiet one-way street, with ample parking, this private semi-detached residence features luxurious designer finishes and smart architectural details making it the perfect modern hideaway in the heart of Summer Hill. The home's versatile floorplan offers spacious open plan interiors leading out to a private garden oasis with a large outdoor entertainment deck ready for sharing with friends and family. Conveniently located within a 350m stroll to village shops, restaurants and Summer Hill Station, this home is a rare opportunity and smart buy for young families, downsizers and investors alike.
- 2 spacious bedrooms and 2 modern bathrooms, main with a dedicated wet area and a bathtub
- Upper level air conditioned retreat/office with leafy local views
- High quality kitchen with marble surfaces and gas cooktop
- Stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and custom cabinetry
- Ample pantry storage and neatly concealed internal laundry
- Natural light floods through the stylishly appointed interiors
- Herringbone timber floors, chandelier, skylights and louvre windows
- High ceilings, antique fireplace, attic storage, air conditioning
- French doors open to entertainer's deck and lawn
- 500m to Cadigal Reserve bike path to the waterfront
Land size: 158.1 sqm, approx.
Council rates: $448 per quarter, approx.
Water rates: $167 per quarter, approx.