9 Carrington Street, Summer Hill
Dress-Circle Locale – Create your Dream Home!
Situated on a deep block in a pretty tree-lined street, this freestanding 1900s brick cottage is five minutes from Summer Hill's village eclectic cafes, eateries, Summer Hill Station and Lewisham West light rail. Rear lane access to a double garage with storage shelves, laundry and a second bathroom is conducive to creating a granny flat (STCA) and/or configuring more entertaining space.
- High ceilings, timber floorboards, picture rails, timber sash windows
- Separate living area featuring gorgeous ceiling detail and original fireplace
- Huge eat-in gas kitchen and spacious full-sized bathroom – ready to evolve
- Sunlit second bedroom with another decorative, cast-iron fireplace
- Flexible storage room/workspace and secure side access to rear garage
- Sunny, private and low maintenance courtyard with potential to open up
- 600 metres to Summer Hill Public School
- 450 metres to Summer Hill Station and 450 metres to light rail
Land size: 202.3 sqm approximately
Council rates: $2,180 per year, approximately
Water rates: $791 per year, approximately
- Garage spaces: 2