154 Old Canterbury Road, Summer Hill
Freestanding character home offering space & charm
- Full of character and appeal, this freestanding Federation residence radiates charm by combining fresh interiors, many traditional features and a spacious outdoor area. It offers a spacious full brick home with excellent future scope to enhance and add value down the track.
- Generous interiors feature high ornate ceilings, leadlight windows and original fireplaces
- A deep north facing garden with secure level lawn plus a double lock-up garage with side access
- Spacious lounge room, separate dining area, a well-equipped gas kitchen and four double bedrooms
- From here it is easy walking distance to the train stations, light rail, village cafes and restaurants, as well as being in the catchment for Summer Hill Public School.
Land size: approximately 372 square metres
Internal size: approximately 130 square metres
Council rates: approximately $1,699.00 per annum
Water rates: approximately $748.00 per annum
- Garage spaces: 2