2/36 Bartlett Street, SUMMER HILL
Art Deco Beauty
Combining beautiful original features with outstanding recent renovations, this superbly presented art deco semi is sure to impress.
Occupying a tranquil setting in one of Summer Hill's best streets, the two-level home is enviably positioned, just a brief stroll from quality schools, popular village cafes and the station.
- Two double bedrooms plus large light-filled loft/study
- Stylish lounge with gas log fireplace
- Sleek modern kitchen, elegant bathroom, casual dining
- Polished timber floors, decorative cornices, picture rails
- Built-ins, roof storage, stainless steel gas appliances
- Idyllic private garden with paved entertaining space
Land size: approximately 154 square metres
Internal size: approximately 100 square metres
Strata rates: approximately $150.00 per quarter
Council rates: approximately $261.00 per quarter
Water rates: approximately $146.00 per annum