27 Herbert Street, SUMMER HILL
Art Deco Semi Residence
Settle in to this stylish Art Deco semi and enjoy the lifestyle the area offers.
This picture-perfect property retains elegant original features along with stylish new renovations. Set in a quiet street, the property offers an excellent position, convenient to Summer Hill Village, train station and local parkland.
- Two double bedrooms with built-ins, main with bay window.
- Newly renovated over-sized eat-in kitchen and laundry, with Caesar stone benchtop and European stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher, updated bathroom.
- Classic formal living room with fireplace, large attic storage.
- Ornate ceilings, picture rails, polished timber floors, leadlight windows, gas heating bayonets.
- Picturesque entry garden with manicured hedges, with side access to quiet north-facing courtyard garden.
Land size: approximately 175 square metres
Council rates: approximately $1,144.00 per annum
Water rates: approximately $601.00 per annum