26 Spencer Street, SUMMER HILL
Victorian Sandstock Residence
Retaining majestic original features, this double fronted Victorian sandstock residence is perfect for lovers of period style.
Occupying a sought-after setting, the impeccably presented freestanding home takes its place in a tree-lined street, within an easy stroll of quality local schools, gourmet village eateries and the station.
- Three double bedrooms, main with built-ins and fireplace
- Splendid formal dining room, graceful formal lounge
- Period style bathroom, kitchen with breakfast bar
- Separate studio home office with WC and laundry
- Equisite ornate ceilings, 3 fireplaces, timber floors
- Vast established garden with workshop/storage shed
Internal size: approximately 120 sqm. incl. laundry
Land size: 385 sqm. approx.
Council Rates: $1224 per annum
Water Rates: $508 per annum