134 Cavendish Street, Stanmore
A Vintage Classic, Ripe For Revival
An ideal 'position and potential' situation is on offer here with this north-facing two-storey terrace that sits in a highly sought-after Stanmore location. This well-positioned property is crying out for a creative upgrade or renovation, and will become a superb home with a bit of inspiration. Set in a popular tree-lined street within short walking distance to the train station, local cafes and schools including Newington College, it will bring unlimited rewards for those wishing to capitalise on a property loaded with potential in a desirable lifestyle setting that's central to the best of the inner west.
- A traditional layout featuring separate lounge and dining areas
- Generously proportioned interiors feature high patterned ceilings
- Original fireplaces, timber flooring and retained picture rails
- A good-sized backyard and access to Cavendish Lane at the rear with parking potential
- Three upstairs bedrooms including a main with a front verandah
- A basic kitchen, two full bathrooms and a separate laundry
- Limitless possibilities ready for renovators to get creative
- Easy access to Enmore Road's popular cafe and eatery precinct
Land size: 203sqm approx.
Water rates: $195 per quarter, approx.
Council rates: $430 per quarter, approx.