71 St Marys Street, Newtown
Family sized home with space, quality & poolside entertaining
A vibrant Newtown lifestyle awaits with a creative twist of contemporary style and easy in/outdoor living in this exceptional two-storey residence. Smartly appointed throughout, it offers a wonderfully private retreat with a quality design that provides a modern home for the entertainer with a relaxed resort-style vibe while keeping its unique charm with the original home façade and entry archway intact. It is beautifully presented throughout and ready to move straight in and enjoy a great location central to all nearby lifestyle attractions with King Street's dining options and Camperdown Park, as well as RPA hospital and Sydney University all accessible on foot.
- A fresh design features a flowing open plan living space
- Bifold doors open up for a great indoor-outdoor lifestyle
- Outdoor deck with built-in day bed, BBQ area and plunge pool
- Covered car space or entertainment area with rear lane access
- High-end stone kitchen with breakfast bar and induction cooking
- Four bedrooms, three upstairs newly carpeted with built-in robes
- Air-conditioning, skylights and Blue Gum timber flooring
- Newly painted throughout and presented in immaculate condition
Land size: 141.9 sqm approx.
Council rates: $342 per quarter, approximately
Water rates: $177 per quarter, approximately
- Open Car Spaces: 1