31 Brereton Avenue, Marrickville
Freestanding Federation Home in a Prime Marrickville Setting
This expansive three-bedroom Federation home, located on one of Marrickville's most desired streets, offers practical and comfortable living at its best
With its seamless interiors and close proximity to popular cafes, schools, shops, and transportation options, it's a perfect choice for homebuyers seeking convenience, functionality and significant opportunity to renovate or extend (STCA).
- Three spacious and naturally lit bedrooms, two of which come with built-in wardrobes.
- A well-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, electric cooking, and ample storage space.
- A functional bathroom with a separate bath and shower.
- Spacious separate lounge and dining areas for relaxed living.
- A large, low-maintenance garden for your outdoor enjoyment.
- Conveniently located near Petersham and Marrickville attractions, schools, and public transport.
Land size: 328sqm approx.
Council Rates: $517 per quarter, approx.
Water Rates: $275 per quarter, approx.
- Open Car Spaces: 1