21 Ruby Street, Marrickville
Well Located Full Brick Home With Timeless Charm
Set on the high side in a prime Marrickville location, this unique three bedroom home offers character and charm whilst being just footsteps to the rich tapestry of Marrickville's vibrant village life. This traditional home is solidly built in full brick with high ceilings, ornate charm & a flexible floorplan, with the prized benefit of a lock up garage & spacious outdoor space. Move in ready with opportunity to add value at a later date, it is conveniently positioned only moments to local shops, dining, transport & schools.
- Attractive freestanding home on 272sqm land
- Three well sized bedrooms with access to spacious outdoor living/dining area
- Free flowing kitchen/dining, with breakfast bar & additional storage space
- Updated bathroom with combined bath/shower
- High ceilings, original cornices, air-conditioning
- External laundry with large outdoor space
- Secure lock up garage
Auction: On-site Saturday 26 August at 2:00pm
Land Size: 272sqm approx.
Water rates: $179.00 per quarter, approx.
Council rates: $344.00 per quarter, approx.
- Garage spaces: 1