60 The Boulevarde, Lewisham
Grand Victorian Terrace in Prized Lewisham Address
A truly spectacular residence of stylish contemporary design, this grand Victorian terrace has been completely transformed to provide a modern family environment of absolute quality. It combines impressive proportions, a versatile three-storey layout and light-filled living spaces to offer a wonderful home for low-maintenance in/outdoor entertaining. No expense has been spared to showcase an impeccable lifestyle property and a peaceful oasis in Lewisham's finest tree-lined boulevard close to popular schools, cafes, the train station and everything else the inner west has to offer.
- Completely renovated throughout with high attention to detail
- Light-filled open living space that integrates with the outdoors
- Customised alfresco BBQ deck and north facing grassed garden
- Showpiece contemporary kitchen with island bar and high-end fittings
- Five upstairs bedrooms include a grand master with front balcony
- Downstairs home office/6th bed plus an elegant formal lounge room
- Downstairs configuration can accommodate extended family, separate grandparents, guests or au pair room
- Separate study, roof storage and off-street parking for two cars
- Air-conditioning, high ceilings, many preserved original details & new slate roof
- A quiet leafy street that's walking distance to Summer Hill village
Land size: 398 sqm approx.
Council rates: $855 per quarter, approx.
Water rates: $366 per quarter, approx.
- Garage spaces: 2