49 Duntroon Street, HURLSTONE PARK
Impeccably presented, this semidetached 1910 residence unites exquisite Federation features with chic contemporary renovations.
The stunning light-filled home also boasts an excellent location, just two minutes from Hurlstone Park Station and within close reach of Marrickville Golf Course and the Cooks River walking/cycling trail.
- Two double bedrooms, study opening to deck
- Designer bathroom, stylish WC, concealed laundry
- Spacious modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Casual dining room, splendid formal living room
- Ornate ceilings, polished kauri floors, three fireplaces
- Manicured garden with sunny lawn & entertainers' decks
Land size: approximately 266 square metres
Internal size: approximately 90 square metres
Council rates: approximately $956.00 per annum
Water rates: approximately $560.00 per annum