51 Abergeldie Street, Dulwich Hill
The Perfect Dulwich Hill Lifestyle Opportunity
Behind its grand double fronted façade, lies this immaculately presented three-bedroom home with stunning original features, generous proportions and modern finishes throughout. Positioned in one of Dulwich Hill's premier streets, the home provides a quality freestanding residence that enjoys a single-level floorplan, excellent natural light and opportunity to add value at a later date, with no heritage or conservation overlays. It is ideal for families looking to upgrade their lifestyle and enjoy a quiet street setting in one of Dulwich Hill's prime positions, with easy access to the light rail, quality schools, parks and local cafes.
- Occupying a generous 499.5sqm block with an easy to maintain front & back yard
- Fresh, bright interiors featuring timber & tiled flooring, high ceilings and original cornices
- Three generous sized bedrooms with built in robes & cupboard storage
- Elegant formal living area with north facing light & beautiful period features remining
- Updated kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, marble benchtops & storage aplenty
- Internal laundry with access to 2nd bathroom with a separate bath/shower
- Expansive combined lounge/dining areas, with direct access too a large outdoor entertaining space with an undercover dining area and brick patio
- Off-street parking for multiple cars with an electric gate, plus a lock up garage for added convenience
Auction: On-site Saturday 25 November at 12:00pm
Land Size: 499.5sqm approx.
Water Rates: $197 per quarter, approximately
Council Rates: $575 per quarter, approximately
- Open Car Spaces: 4