1 Benham Street, Dulwich Hill
Affordable Family Home in Prized Dulwich Hill Cul-de-sac
This inviting semi-detached Federation residence offers a spacious two-level layout and a supremely quiet cul-de-sac setting, an easy stroll to Summer Hill's excellent schools, cafes and transport connections. Currently presented as a four bedroom home of ample size and proportions. The home is ready to be re-invigorated but also suitable for immediate occupation, if a future renovation is planned. Many original features in place, high ceilings, timber country style kitchen, timber floor boards on the lower level of the home. Large open plan living and dining area in the center of the home enclosed balcony to the rear and a sunny deck which overlooks the magnificent level garden framed with a beautiful jacaranda tree. The quietest of streets, park at your front door and no-through traffic in the streets makes this an ideal situation to create our forever home. Summer Hill Public School Catchment zone.
- Four double bedrooms, main with built-ins and a/c
- Two bathrooms one on each level of the home.
- Granite top timber kitchen with ample storage and bench space
- Elegant lounge, stylish dining room, sitting/sunroom
- High ornate ceilings, period fireplace, timber floors
- deck to enjoy the sunny north facing garden with shed
- Internal laundry, quiet street, rear of home has northern aspect.
Land size: 234sqm approx.
Water rates: $1,180 per annum, approx.
Council rates: $1,668 per annum, approx.