44 Windsor Road, Dulwich Hill
Fully Renovated Brick Family Home In A Prime Dulwich Hill Location
Offering generous proportions and sleek finishes throughout, this fully renovated three-bedroom home offers turnkey comfort & convenience in a sought-after Inner West Pocket. Positioned in a light filled north-west corner block, it's central setting provides proximity to a variety of local shops, cafes & transport options.
- Single level floorplan with high 3.2m ceilings
- Three carpeted bedrooms with generous proportions, built in robes & plantation shutters.
- Separate living/dining rooms with great natural light plus an additional study space
- Modern kitchen featuring island benchtop, dishwasher, gas cooking & an abundance of storage.
- Two fully renovated bathrooms with walk in showers & floor to ceiling tiles
- Large walk in laundry, ducted air conditioning, timber floors
- Spacious entertainers backyard with landscaped gardens & access via bi-fold doors from dining area
- Dual frontage, side access to single lock-up garage/workshop & additional parking space
- Walk to child-friendly Hoskins Park, local shops and cafes
Land Size: 360sqm approx.
Water rates: $179.00 per quarter, approx.
Council rates: $519.00 per quarter, approx.
- Open Car Spaces: 2