15 Arlington Street, Dulwich Hill
The Perfect Dulwich Hill Lifestyle Opportunity
A wonderful blend of period charm and contemporary design creates a mood of laidback elegance in this spacious family bungalow. This beautiful double fronted property radiates street appeal and provides a quality freestanding residence that's smartly finished throughout with a flowing single-level floorplan, excellent natural light and impressive living/entertaining spaces. It is ideal for families looking to upgrade their lifestyle and enjoy a quiet street setting in Dulwich Hill's exclusive 'Abergeldie Estate', with easy access to the light rail, quality schools, parks and local cafes.
- Occupying a generous 499.5sqm level block with a landscaped yard
- Fresh, bright interiors feature polished floors and traditional details
- A great layout includes generous formal and casual living areas
- Sheltered entertainment deck includes a deluxe hydrotherapy spa
- A contemporary kitchen with breakfast bar and Ilve appliances
- Three bedrooms with built-ins plus two renovated bathrooms
- Main bathroom includes programmable underfloor heating and towel rail
- A huge attic-level storage space plus large-sized garden shed
- Hyundai Solar Panels, 13kw system with 3 phase 10kw inverter
- Adding a second level would capture views to the city (STCA)
Auction: On-site Saturday 26th of August at 12:00pm
Land Size: 499.5sqm approx.
Water rates: $179.00 per quarter, approx.
Council rates: $446.00 per quarter, approx.