22 Arlington Street, Dulwich Hill
A Dulwich Hill Classic Within The 'Abergeldie Estate'
A smart interior upgrade has refreshed this character home and made it an easy-to-manage living space showcasing modern style and natural light throughout. It offers a fresh and bright property embracing low maintenance living with well-appointed interiors, many original features and landscaped garden for ease of entertaining. This quality residence is ideally located to Arlington light rail stop, parklands, premium schools and a choice of local cafés.
- A bright single-level layout including separate lounge and dining
- Period details with ornate ceilings, picture rails and fireplace
- Luxury bathroom with premium finishes
- Renovated kitchen featuring quality stainless steel appliances
- Three bedrooms, master with separate dressing room
- Dedicated space for home office
- A north facing back garden as a sunlit level lawn in leafy surrounds
- Single carport at the front and a lock-up shed/workshop at the rear
- Set in a quite leafy street that's footsteps to Sideways Deli Café
- In the catchment for Trinity Grammar and Summer Hill Public
Land size: 328.8sqm approx.
Council rates: $497 per quarter, approx.
Water rates: $299 per quarter, approx.
- Carport Spaces: 1