43 Dixson Avenue, Dulwich Hill
Classic Bungalow Home Provides Scope to Capitalise In An Excellent Locale
Positioned in the highly regarded 'Abergeldie Estate', this freestanding bungalow offers a unique value add opportunity, whilst retaining its original charm. Freestanding with 3 bedrooms, this home combines rare period beauty in one of Dulwich Hill's most highly sought after pockets.
- Three well sized bedrooms, dual access to front porch off front two bedrooms
- Well sized kitchen & dining spaces with ornate fireplace
- Sun shrouded living area, leading out onto a spacious verandah & leafy green gardens
- Original bathroom combining shower & bathtub
- Stained glass windows, tessellated tiles, original cornices
- Carport & large lock up garage
- Proximity to Summer Hill Rail Station, Arlington Light Rail Station & multiple city bus routes
- Minutes from Dulwich Hill & Summer Hill villages
Auction: On-site Saturday 8th July at 12:00pm
Land Size: 442 sqm approx.
Water rates: $180.00 per quarter, approx.
Council rates: $446.00 per quarter, approx.
- Open Car Spaces: 2