12 Windsor Road, Dulwich Hill
Period Charm Meets Luxury Style And Inspired Entertaining
An oasis of quality and class, this transformed single level semi delivers an exceptional lifestyle in a quiet setting on the cusp of Summer Hill. Freestanding to the north, the residence has serious entertaining credentials opening out to a private backyard with a covered entertaining terrace and built-in area with barbeque, drinks fridges and seating/storage. The perfect blend of indoor/outdoor living. Inside is equally as special with a spacious floorplan finished with timber floors and set under high ceilings. A large family living room with a fireplace flows to the casual dining and a superb stone and gas kitchen with an abundance of storage and quality appliances. The three bedrooms are all large including two with fireplaces and the bathroom is a chic designer space. Enjoy a premier lifestyle footsteps to Summer Hills village, the bus, light rail and rail and Summer Hill Public School.
- High-side from the street with a covered front porch
- Beautiful light filled rooms throughout and modern rear extension
- Timber floors, high ceilings, archway, original fireplaces
- Master bedroom features split system, reverse cycle air conditioner
- All bedrooms have floor to ceiling robes, two with fireplaces.
- Spacious living dining, separate dining, reverse cycle a/c in dining
- Deluxe stone and gas kitchen, breakfast bar, good storage
- Superb travertine tiled alfresco courtyard, covered terrace
- Built-in barbeque, drinks fridges and spacious seating area & ample storage
- Luxury designer bathroom, European inspired hidden laundry
- Under house storage and shed
- Modular walls acoustic fencing system
Land size: 221.3sqm approx.
Council rates: $426 per quarter, approx.
Water rates: $195 per quarter, approx.