13 Windsor Road, Dulwich Hill
Superior Lifestyle in Prime Dulwich Hill Pocket
Peacefully positioned along a quiet street, this stunning double fronted residence unveils a highly sought-after lifestyle brimming with space, light and tranquility. Showcasing, a sun drenched north to north east rear aspect, with effortless indoor and outdoor entertaining and private manicured garden. This family oasis ticks all the boxes for serene Inner West living and features a flexible floorplan over two levels which includes private bedroom downstairs. An easy walk to Summer Hill Village which provides amenities, cafes, and restaurants. Walking distance to public and private schools, as well as being minutes to bus stops, light rail, Summer Hill and Lewisham train stations.
- Occupying a vast 408sqm land holding
- Private garden with automatic rain bird sprinkler watering system
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors, large windows, timber floors and high ceilings
- Generous living and dining flowing to covered entertaining with built-in BBQ and drinks fridge
- Custom-built kitchen with NEFF electric oven, highland gas cooktop and Miele dishwasher
- Four queen sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Master with WIR, ensuite with separate shower and bath
- Private downstairs bedroom with ensuite
- Numerous storage areas including gym and wine cellar areas
- Spacious Laundry room
- Air conditioning, instantaneous gas HW, rear lane access with LUG
- Part of the Summer Hill Primary School Catchment
Land size: 408sqm approx.
Council rates: $526 per quarter, approx.
Water rates: $299 per quarter, approx.
- Garage spaces: 3