35 Union Street, Dulwich Hill
Charming Freestanding Californian Bungalow
Discover the epitome of Inner West living with this charming Californian bungalow in the heart of Dulwich Hill. This enchanting, free-standing two-bedroom residence seamlessly combines period charm with modern comforts. Nestled on a peaceful tree-lined street, this home offers a tranquil oasis in one of Sydney's most sought-after neighborhoods. Within a moments walk to Johnson Park, reputable schools, boutique shops, and trendy eateries.
- Ornate leadlight windows, decorative ceilings, and polished timber floorboards
- Large kitchen with ample storage and separate dining space
- Separate living space with ornate fireplace and northern aspect
- Two generously sized bedrooms, master boasts a beautiful bay window
- Well appointed bathroom with bath/shower, hidden internal laundry
- Private low maintenance backyard with rear lane access for a car
- Access to light rail, bus routes, and the Dulwich Hill train station
Land size: 183.4sqm approx.
- Open Car Spaces: 1