2a Charlecot Street, Dulwich Hill
An exclusive off-market opportunity for Buyers Agents only
Please call us for more information on this exceptionally well-maintained freestanding property.
With tenants in place until November this year, we have an exclusive opportunity for buyers agents to show pre-qualified buyers you may be working with, this fantastic opportunity to secure a unique three-bedroom residence in a peaceful street setting. This property will not be going out to the open market.
Positioned directly opposite the Graham Green parkland, it features fresh and bright interiors, a private rear garden and lots of further potential to increase value through renovation. This quiet street has no through traffic and is ideally located with easy access to shops and amenities at both Dulwich Hill and Marrickville.
- A generous and bright floorplan features a separate lounge room and dining area.
- A wide entertainment terrace plus a deep and low maintenance rear garden
- Three bedrooms, two with built-ins, each has a lovely outlook over the park
- Lower-level garaging for 4 vehicles
- Air conditioning and fabulous storage, highly desirable features
Land size: approximately 247 square metres
Council rates: approximately $1,500 per annum
Water rates: approximately $764 per annum
- Garage spaces: 4