174 Denison Road, Dulwich Hill
Prime Opportunity, Fully Leased Residential Flat Building with Huge Upside
Historic 'Brook Lodge' occupies a commanding 1,720 sqm parcel of land and boasts large, undeveloped areas. Currently configured as a residential flat building for 8 tenanted dwellings (2 upstairs, 6 downstairs), the property provides for a multitude of future development options (STCA).
Among many options, a rare opportunity exists to reconfigure the existing building into a stately dwelling and develop a trophy residence in this coveted locale. Positioned in Dulwich Hill, bordering nearby Summer Hill and Lewisham - the thriving heart of the Inner West, the property is a short distance from the light rail, train station, a multitude of local amenities including the GreenWay.
- Showcasing gorgeous original features and manicured grounds
- Retain "as is" with upside land appreciation or convert to a grand home (STCA)
- Currently, 8 quality tenanted residential apartments
- Additional development potential (STCA)
- 250m to Light rail station
- Fully leased income of $187,200 per annum^
- Building Depreciation & rental upside available
Land Size: 1,720sqm
Council rates: $6,233 per annum, approx.
Water rates: $4,239 per annum, approx.
- Open Car Spaces: 5