29 Weston Street, Dulwich Hill
North Facing Federation Semi, Garden Paradise
High ceilings, period details, timber floors and double brick throughout, this delightful 354 sqm block is the perfect north facing home set amongst established gardens.
Whilst the home offers a generous floor plan, under home storage room and high pitched roof lines provide additional opportunities. This is fabulous buying, perfect as is whilst holding potential to further extend (STCA). Placed to enjoy an enviable lifestyle, it's an easy stroll to Waratah Mills light rail, Lewisham and Summer Hill train stations with vibrant village shops and cafes and a range of quality schools including Summer Hill Public School.
- Private and leafy in a quality street, large semi
- High ceilings, some decorative features, timber floors
- Expansive living room with R/C air conditioner
- Updated kitchen with gas cook top, ample storage
- Large master bedroom built in robes and R/C air conditioner.
- Bedroom two north facing, ideal work from home space
- Bathroom, with shower and classic black and white accents
- Sunny side-deck, ideal to enjoy Al fresco dining
- Ample under-house storage with separate gated access
- Neat and tidy external laundry and second w/c.
Land size: 354.1 square metres, approximately
Water rates: $724 per annum, approximately
Council rates: $1336 per annum, approximately