2a Maddock Street, DULWICH HILL
Settle in to this stylish semidetached residence and enjoy a home of the highest quality. The picture-perfect property retains elegant original features and features impeccable new renovations. Set in a wide, quiet street, the property also offers an excellent position, convenient to parkland, Trinity Grammar, Summer Hill Village and train station.
- Two double bedrooms, one with built-in wardrobes. Study, renovated period-style bathroom, laundry, WC.
- Stylish dining room, classic formal living room with fireplace. Skylit eat-in kitchen with Blanco appliances.
- Ornate ceilings, picture rails, red mahogany floorboards, leadlight windows, gas heating bayonets.
- Idyllic entry garden with manicured hedges, tessellated tile verandah, off-street parking.
- Large covered deck entertaining space, under-house storage, side access to private courtyard garden.
Land size: approximately 221 square metres
Internal size: approximately 100square metres
Council rates: approximately $1,066.00 per annum
Water rates: approximately $601.00 per annum
- Garage spaces: 1