Croydon Park NSW 2133
Luxe Style Meets Family-Friendly Living
A stunning architectural redesign has transformed this residence into a grand family sanctuary ready for large-scale entertaining. Beyond its charming façade is a beautifully conceived renovation with multiple living & dining areas that lead onto an outdoor entertainers' terrace with custom seating & a heated swimming pool. This functional, family-friendly floorplan offers endless possibilities for enjoyment, and premium finishes are showcased throughout. This magnificent property sits within the catchment zone for Burwood Girls High School & is minutes from a selection of highly-regarded cafes & restaurants.
- Multiple, light-filled downstairs living & dining areas, plus a separate study off entryway.
- Huge designer kitchen with stone benchtops, double oven, gas cooking & a walk-in pantry.
- Immaculately presented, private entertainers' backyard with decked terrace, fireplace, heated inground swimming pool & manicured gardens.
- Ducted AC w/multiple zones, hardwood floorboards, internal European laundry & downstairs powder room.
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms equipped with built-in robes, plus a spacious master with an ensuite & walk-in robe.
- Upstairs rumpus with access to spacious balcony, sensor lighting & an additional upstairs full bathroom.
- Double lock-up garage with internal & external access, with additional parking space on driveway.
Land Size: 487sqm approx.
Water rates: $181 per quarter, approx.
Council rates: $655 per quarter, approx.
- Garage spaces: 2
- Open Car Spaces: 2