34 Tahlee Street, Burwood
Prime Opportunity with Outstanding Family Appeal
Comfortable for today and promising an even brighter long-term future, this striking Californian bungalow presents an outstanding opportunity to buy a well-proportioned house & land package in a popular Burwood neighbourhood. This is a standout property that will spark the interest of those looking to acquire a well-presented four-bedroom residence with immediate live-in or rent out options, and plenty of scope to increase value with an extension or rebuild to take full advantage of this exclusive position.
- Generous single-level layout featuring four good-sized bedrooms
- Smartly presented throughout with fresh decor and polished floors
- On a large sized 594sqm block of land with a wide street frontage
- Flexible floorplan includes separate lounge, dining and sunroom
- Sunlit east-facing backyard includes a patio and level lawn
- A basic gas kitchen plus a well-lit bathroom and extra WC
- Side driveway access through to a lock-up garage at the rear
- Excellent potential to renovate, add a second level or rebuild (STCA)
- Walk to quality schools, train station and Westfield Burwood shops
Land size: 594 sqm approx.
Council rates: $592 per quarter. approximately
Water rates: $234 per quarter. approximately
- Garage spaces: 2