9 The Avenue, Ashfield
Rare Multi-Investment With Prime Positioning
A grand manor house converted into three self-contained apartments, this commanding residence presents a unique lifestyle purchase with endless possibilities and a superb location. Do nothing and enjoy a thriving multi-income, reconfigure it as a private home plus investment(s) or restore it to its former glory (STCA) and create a magnificent residence for dream family living. This is a rare opportunity with ample scope to explore future options and maximise the potential, while the leafy cul-de-sac setting is just a couple of blocks from Ashfield's major shopping, transport and dining hub.
- 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments presented in immaculate condition
- Currently fully tenanted returning $93,600 per annum with scope to increase
- Fresh and bright interiors feature many retained original details
- Renovated kitchens and bathrooms throughout, and all with internal laundries
- Multiple private leafy gardens at the rear plus a large-sized front yard
- High ornate ceilings, polished timber floors and air-conditioning
- Lock-up garage plus a traditional front verandah and covered porch
- A short walk to Ashfield train station, Ashfield Mall & many local amenities
Land size: 638.6sqm approx.
Council rates: $3,232 per annum, approx.
Water rates: $2,918 per annum, approx.
- Garage spaces: 1