60 Park Avenue, Ashfield
Prized Single Level Residence in Blue-Ribbon Location
There's so much to love about this northerly facing home on a easy to maintain block. Sitting in a quiet tree-lined street, the generous single-level layout is awash with natural light with skylights throughout. Its charming interiors are well presented with polished timber floorboards. A free-flowing floorplan with bi-fold doors leading onto a large outdoor entertaining area great for the family.
This is a great family start or easy care home with an excellent opportunity for those seeking a bright and low-care living that is exceptionally convenient to inner west life with cafes, shops, parks and the train station all within a short walk.
- Abundant natural light illuminates the sleek polished flooring throughout, enhanced by captivating skylights
- An expansive open floor plan that accommodates both living and dining spaces
- Upgraded kitchen with quality fixtures and gas appliances
- Outdoor decking with space for a veggie garden and off-street parking accessible via the rear lane
- Two double bedrooms, one equipped with built-in wardrobes, and an updated bathroom
- Ideally situated just steps away from the expansive Pratten Park
Land size: 156 sqm approx.
Water rates: $324 per quarter, approx.
Council rates: $409 per quarter, approx.
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- High Clearance
- Open Car Spaces: 1