23 Griffiths Street, Ashfield
Old World Charm and Contemporary Convenience
Boasting elegant period features and the generous scale of times past, this stunning freestanding home is on the market for the first time in 70 years and ready to welcome a new family. Freshly painted and updated throughout, the generous single-level layout is awash with natural light and provides ample space for easy family living. Located on a quiet street and with a sunny and private rear garden, this peaceful and relaxing setting is only a short walk to Trinity Grammar School and Yeo Park and there's easy access to nearby trains, buses and the light rail.
- Positioned on a wide tree-lined street with a landscaped front garden
- Immaculate interiors feature polished floors and ornate high ceilings
- An expansive layout includes generous formal and casual living areas
- Modern updates such as multiple skylights plus a separate home office
- A contemporary gas kitchen with a large double oven, breakfast bar and quality appliances
- Four generous bedrooms include three with built-ins and plush carpets
- Two full bathrooms, gas hot water and heating, plus loads of storage
- Large sunny north-facing back garden with lawn, shed and garden beds
- Footsteps to Canterbury Public School, as well as Canterbury Boys & Girls High School
Auction: On-site Saturday 30th of September at 9:00am
Land Size: 373.1 sqm approx.
Water rates: $197.00 per quarter, approx.
Council rates: $448.00 per quarter, approx.