114 Audley Street, Petersham
Readymade Investment, Art Deco Block of Apartments
Combining a supreme investment opportunity with the charm and appeal of Art Deco architecture and a central lifestyle address, this holding of five apartments to be sold in one line is hard to beat. 'Kanimbla' is immediately enticing with its striking street appeal and beautifully retained period details throughout. The full brick, well-maintained collection comprises four two bedroom apartments plus a studio apartment at the rear. With a mix of tenants already in place, the property is fully capitalised ready for an astute buyer to garner the solid income returns. The central location will always be in demand with tenants looking for a convenient lifestyle, enjoying close proximity to the station, bus services and Petersham Public School.
- Superb street presence, classic block of Art Deco apartments
- Four half a floor apartments over two levels plus one studio
- Outstanding growth and rental scope, solid annual return
- Timber floors, full brick build, high ceilings, leadlight features
- Generous floorplan with large living room with a brick fireplace
- Separate dining room, all with updated kitchens and bathrooms
- Single level studio with kitchenette and bath, single garage
Land size: 322.5 sqm approx.
Council rates: $3,858 per annum, approx.
Water rates: $4,142 per annum, approx.
Insurance: $2,390 per annum approx.
- Garage spaces: 1