30/137 Smith Street, Summer Hill
Stylish Urban Living in a Smartly Modernised Apartment
The fresh modern feel with which this top floor apartment has been updated provides a sleek living space in a great lifestyle location. A combination of smartly appointed interiors, elevated leafy outlooks and a highly convenient position makes it a superb entry level home with excellent rewards for investors. The property is ready to live-in or lease out immediately and enjoys a sensational position that has all of Summer Hill's village shops, cafes and the train station within easy strolling distance.
- Two bright bedrooms both enjoy a great aspect and leafy views
- Light-filled open living space with crisp decor and polished floors
- Modern kitchen featuring quality appliances and gas cooktop
- A good-sized bathroom that includes an internal laundry
- In a well-maintained building with unallocated parking available
- Features built-in robes, ceiling fans and air-conditioning
- Walking distance to a selection of wine bars, parks and the light rail
- Within the Summer Hill Public School catchment zone
Apartment size: 48 sqm, approx.
Council rates: $338 per quarter, approx.
Water rates: $165 per quarter, approx.
Strata levies: $985 per quarter, approx.