5/36 Sloane Street, Summer Hill
Luxury Easy Care Haven, a Stroll to Summer Hill Village
Luxury renovations have transformed this 1st floor apartment that combines a spacious well-designed floorplan with designer contemporary appeal. One of only eleven in the solid full brick block and wrapping around its corner, it offers generous living and dining zones that open to the balcony with a leafy, peaceful outlook. The kitchen is a luxury gourmet space featuring Carrara marble benchtops and European appliances whilst the bathroom pampers with its large shower and combined marble topped laundry. Both bedrooms are substantial and promote outstanding comfort. The apartment rests in a quiet tree-lined street with the benefit of undesignated parking at the rear and the delights of Summer Hill village, the bus, rail and parks within easy walking distance.
- 10 Un-allocated parking spaces at the rear of the block
- Well-maintained boutique block, easy access setting
- High ceilings, parquetry flooring, reverse cycle a/c
- Generous living and dining opens out to the balcony
- Balcony enjoys a quiet and leafy streetscape outlook
- Carrara marble gourmet kitchen, European appliances
- Polished concrete floors in the kitchen, soft close drawers
- Ambient under cabinetry lighting creates a superb mood
- Carrara marble luxury bathroom/laundry, large beds with built-in robes
Council rates: $338 per quarter, approx.
Water rates: $165 per quarter, approx.
Strata levies: $1060 per quarter, approx.
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Security Access