504/7 Mungo Scott Place, Summer Hill
Chic Flour Mill Silo Conversion
Set within Summer Hill's historic Flour Mill conversion, this designer apartment makes a sleek creative living space with its light-filled interiors and elevated leafy outlooks. It offers a home of exceptional style and privacy with a breezy open layout and a host of smart modern finishes throughout. As part of the Durum Silo section of the building, this unique property is ideally placed in a quiet setting within close proximity to the light rail stop, Summer Hill village cafes and the train station.
- Featuring the signature curved walls of the original silo
- Clean and modern open design with sleek polished flooring
- Large picture windows that frame an elevated urban outlook
- Galley kitchen with Smeg gas fittings and quality stone benches
- Private bedroom with built-in, designer bathroom and laundry
- Ducted air-conditioning, intercom, lift and basement storeroom
- In a quality pet-friendly building with a cafe at the doorstep
- Parking options available
Internal size: 67sqm approx. including storage
Water rates: $188 per quarter, approx.
Council rates: $338 per quarter, approx.
Strata levies: $1,009 per quarter, approx.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built in Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Lift Installed