405/5 Mungo Scott Place, Summer Hill
Stylish Inner Urban Living In ‘The Granary' of "The Flour Mill"
A sleek easy-living apartment stylishly appointed for executive living, this designer two-bedroom residence is positioned in the highly acclaimed Flour Mills community's Granary building close to the heart of Summer Hill. Crisp, contemporary and featuring an elevated urban outlook, it captures the essence of style and quality with ultra-modern finishes, good natural light and comes with a massive three car garage on title. It is also exceptionally well positioned with all of Summer Hill's village cafes, shops, parks and the light rail just footsteps from the front door.
- Fresh, bright and airy open plan living, featuring cool timber flooring and electronic blinds
- Covered terrace that captures elevated outlooks over the local area
- Two bedrooms both have personal built-in storage and ceiling fans
- Quality gas kitchen with sleek fittings, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Well-proportioned designer bathroom, ensuite plus internal laundry
- Huge lock-up garage with room for three cars, storage and workshop
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout, plus intercom and lift access
- Close proximity to Lewisham & Summer Hill train stations
Internal size: 158 square metres approximately, including parking and storage
Council rates: $338.00 per quarter, approximately
Water rates: $153.89 per quarter, approximately
Strata levies: $1,624.80 per quarter, approximately
- Garage spaces: 3