4/64 Grosvenor Crescent, Summer Hill
Peaceful and Private Living in an Art- Deco Block
Positioned to the rear of this Art-deco block of four apartments, this peaceful residence with original period detail makes for an ideal first home or investment opportunity.
- First floor of a well maintained solid brick period building.
- Generous living area extends to a second bedroom with built-in wardrobe.
- Bright neatly appointed kitchen featuring tiled splashbacks and gas cooking.
- Generous bedroom featuring polished timber floors.
- Bathroom with period tiles and shower
- Exclusive use parking spot
- Buses at the doorstep, Summer Hill Stations are close by.
- Walking distance to local shops, eateries and local amenities.
Internal size: 66.4 square metres, approximately plus parking
Strata rates: $1625.69 per quarter approximately
Council rates $1541.00 per annum, approximately
Water rates $610.00 per annum, approximately
- Garage spaces: 1