5/139a Smith Street, Summer Hill
New Beginnings, Parking, and a Village Lifestyle!
Whether you're looking for a place to call home or a smart addition to your investment portfolio in one of the best residential complexes, this refreshed apartment must be seen.
The apartment, tucked well away from the road to maximise peace and privacy, is all about lifestyle – positioned just 150m from the village. It is easily accessed on the first floor of the building and features a neat, tidy, and functional floor plan that presents well. This apartment would suit first homeowners, downsizers and investors alike, with apartments in this street in high demand. Easy stroll to the village hub with access to multiple bus services, the train station and Supa IGA. The fabulous location is unbeatable as you enjoy the easy-care nature of this fantastic apartment, tree-lined parks, and the bonus of off-street parking.
• Set at the rear of the low-rise block, intercom
• Just a few steps to its door, refreshed interiors
• Open plan combined living and dining rooms
• Large tidy, original eat-in kitchen, high ceilings
• Spacious master retreat with en-suite bathroom
• Solid double brick building, single car space
Internal size including parking: 57 square metres approx
Council rates: $336 per quarter approx
Water rates: $183 per quarter approx
Strata rates: $554 per quarter approx
- Garage spaces: 1