10/159 Smith Street, SUMMER HILL
The perfect hideaway, this unique period apartment is tucked away in a tranquil, private setting at the rear of a boutique Company Title block.
The north-east facing home boasts elegant living spaces stretching out to a spacious sun-drenched garden with lush lawns. Great for enjoying the local lifestyle, it stands just moments from an enticing array of village shops, restaurants and cafes.
- One double bedroom with generous built-in wardrobes
- Original bathroom, stylishly updated country kitchen
- Striking formal living room with working fireplace
- Light-filled dining room with arched windows
- Polished timber floors, ornate ceilings, dishwasher
- Private entry, communal garden and laundry
Internal size: approximately 60 square metres
Levies: approximately $866.00 per quarter (includes water rates)
Council rates: approximately $196.00 per quarter